Major Activities 2016-2017
In connection with Environment Day Department of Malayalam conducted
a programme 'Mannakattayum Kariyilayum ' .In this programme students shared the reading experiences of famous Environment Malayalam stories.
Major Activities 2015-2016
In connection with Vayanadinam Department of Malayalam, conducted a programme ‘ Oridathoridath…..’ on 18.06.2015. In this programme Teachers, Administrative Staffs and Students shared their most favorite stories with the audience.
Department of Malayalam conducted a drama festival on 16.12.2015. Three groups of students presented various plays on the stage
Department of Malayalam celebrated Keralappiravi on November 2nd. Department conducted a programme ‘ Kavya kairali’ . In this programme students and one faculty member Dr Binu K recited Malayalam poems.
Major Activities 2014-2015
One day National Workshop on Translation .
Department Of Languages conducted a one Day National Seminar on Translation on 11.07.2014. Prof. K P sankaran inaugurated the workshop. Prof. KamalaDevi (Translator &Rtd Professor Mysore University), Dr Arsu (Eormer H O D, Dept.Of Hindi. Uty Of Calicut), Smt. Rema Menon (Translator), Dr. Muraleedharan (Asso.Prof.,Sree Sankara Uty Kaladi) were the Resourse Persons.There was a video conference session with Smt. Leela Sarkar, famous Bengali-Malayalam Translator.
Logo Competition in connection with Keralapiravi Celeberation.
Varthamathil-Exhibition of Wall Magazines
Department conducted an exhibition of wall magazines in connection with Keralappiravi Celebrations and all the Departments participated in the event.
Major Activities of 2013-2014
- U G C National Seminar-Narratology of Harvesting :A Comparative Study
- One day Seminar in collaboration with Ankanam Samskara Samithi
- Thrissur Public Library’s ‘Vayana’-Meet the author &discussion-SaraJoseph’s Athi
- Kerapiravi celebration-Aayiram Kanthari Poothirangi
- Universal MotherTongue Day Celebrations Department celebrated the day with the programme 'priya padam'. Principal inaugurated the programme by writting the word AMME. All the students and the teachers participatedin the programme by writting their own favourite malayalam words.